Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Eternally Grateful

"Wow."

It was only a week and a half ago that we launched our fundraising efforts through IndieGoGo. After setting the monetary goal at $1,000 dollars, I waffled for a while over how long to leave the campaign - would two months even be enough? Well, shows what I know. Each day over the last week and a half I'd check in on the site, and each time I'd witness the kindness and generosity of others willing to donate towards our project.

I'm happy to announce that as of this past Sunday, we have officially reached our fundraising goal of $1,000 (and then some), with a grand total of $1,220! Looking at that figure still floors me, and now the ball is firmly in our court, to make good on your vows of confidence.

For all those of you who donated, shared the project on Facebook, or even just told somebody about it and helped get the word out there, we cannot thank you enough. We're in the thick of pre-production now, and are putting all of ourselves into this film, to make it the best it can be for ourselves, our hopefully future employers, and now, all of you.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll post regular updates regarding the continued development of our film, including Cast and Crew profiles, photos, and assorted other inspirational oddities that relate to the project in some way. I'll also continue to spruce up the blog's structure - I'm still feeling out the blogger system.

Stay Tuned,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment